Sunday, November 27, 2011

Austin and "Dewa"



Austin is crazy about our dog Bella. His first words had everything to do with her. One day Bella wasn't listening very well. I told her to "sit" a little impatiently and I guess it caught his attension. He kept saying "siii". Unfortunately it has sounded like a similar word much of the time. His next word was said while I was throwing a frisbee for Bella in a park. I yelled her name and all of a sudden he was saying it too. I think if I go around shouting he'll be saying all kinds of words in no time. His favorite word right now is "no". It was really cute at first but I think I prefer "Dewa" (Bella). This last week he's started having bursts of frustration too. He yells, stomps his feet, claps his hands and spins in a 360 degree circle. I'm sure an all out tantrum is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment