Monday, April 30, 2012

Hospital Pics








We are having so much fun! Luckily my mom was able to fly out early so we are suruviving. Our doctor kindly asked how Trevor was doing and when I told him he was given an extra day to take his exams (he will take them tomorrow) he told me I need to stay another night so he can sleep and study. I'm ready to get home but another night of help can't be a bad thing right? We will be figuring it all out soon enough. Austin is really excited about the "baby" and wants to hold him all the time. We'll see how he feels about him when we walk in the front door!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kari, Trevor, and big brother Austin! He's adorable -- and I love his name :) Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! What a beautiful baby. I am so happy for you! You look good, but are you feeling good? I hope you and the baby are doing well and I can't wait for more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for the four of you! I can't wait to hold Bridger and see Austin play with his cousins! Rest well!

    ReplyDelete